Sunday, February 3, 2013

When I'm...





Right now this is my house.  I’m 17 and my mom, dad, me, and the two guys my mom takes care of live in this house.  It fits our physical needs because it’s in a safe neighborhood, there’s plenty of room for storage, we have our privacy, and we have a big enough kitchen and dining room for all of us.  We know our neighbors and feel a sense of belonging.


When I’m 21 I will still be in college and will have transferred to Hawaii Pacific University to finish marine biology. Since it will be my first year in Hawaii I will live on campus.  Living on campus will give me a community so I don’t feel alone.  I will also feel safe knowing I’m on a campus.  The campus has a cafeteria so I will always have a place to eat.  I will also have the option of having a roommate or not so I will be able to choose if I need more privacy or not.

When I’m 41 I will live in a house like this near Orlando Florida. I will have three kids so we need at least four rooms and this house has five bathrooms and a pool. It’s located on .68 acres and was built in 1994. Since the lot isn’t huge our neighbors will be close and we’ll be able to be involved with our neighbors.  Since this house has an extra bedroom our kids will be able to have their own bedrooms giving them their own space.

 

 

When I’m 71 I won’t be old enough to live in a nursing home so my husband and I will live in a town house near Orlando. Living in a town house will help us feel part of a community.  We will feel safe being able to know our neighbors. Since it will only be the two of us we will have plenty of space to eat, sleep, and store all of our sentimental things.



 

4 comments:

  1. That's so cool you wanna move to Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your house when your at the age of 41 one itis very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the front entrance of the house you have now. It is very welcoming. I also like the look of the house you chose when you are 41. It is very neat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the idea of moving to Hawaii and then Flordia!! My favorite house that you picked would have to be the age 41!

    ReplyDelete